Life is pleasant ; Death is peaceful ; It's the transition is troublesome.
La vida apesta.

Live life as if you will
Die Tomorrow.

A broken heart ; An empty mind ; Withered Soul.
Una vida continúa en el ;
La muerte es y otros sólo una transición.
www.oh-miqueridolondonparisspain-teamo.blogspot.com


I use my heart and my soul ; Just to concentrate lovin' you.
The greatest pain that comes from love, is loving someone you can never have.
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
You are one individual who hates life and just want to get it over with. You feel life has no meaning and may cut or harm yourself in another way. What still keeps you here only you know ; But it may be fear or dying or just a hope that one day it'll get better.

" I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. "


KatherineYap. - ♥ x.
By, Nathalie Howard .
Hearts will never be made practical until they are made unbreakable.
For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, it might have been.
La vida no significaba que ser así, mi corazón no se puede reparar más.

Paramore | Taylor Swift | Muse | Avril Lavigne ♥
Glory Glory Man United !

June 4, 2010

HOLIDAYS STARTED !

Exams Over ;
Just let me play until crazy.

Btw, the one should f off my life is you, Not me -.-
Not my fault, Why should I say sorry?
If I really do it, I will admit it, But the answer is.
I Didnt Do it ! Dont you guys understand.
Just a simple prob, and you wanna make it big.
Are you silly or what? Lol.
Ohk, shuan le. You want play I play with you,
You wanna fight, I fight with you.
1 per 1 ! Not 1 per 10 OKAY?!
Your things can you solve it yourself?! Don't tell others to help please.
Thats Rude. Dang it. I know you not brave kay.

A friend that betray us, You make your classmates HATE you now.
No one will care about you. Bcoz you're two face person!
Very yeng izit? Puii !
You know your voice damn annoy?!
Very very noisy. If I hear your voice, I was like gonna hit you down gao lat.
Now I hate you seriously, You make us do this hardly.
So just f off our life dont come near us.
You got gf very pro mar. then be her dog ohk jor. No need your friends.
Bcoz you're a very very irresponsible friend.
We'll gonna hate you forever and wont trust you anymore,dude!

Viejos recuerdos ;
Nunca jamás volver.